Wednesday, September 25, 2013

my life as a project designer

Huaaa alot to share a little time i have. Shortly, this is my first own project that i handle by myself. Yaaahh of course i'm not literally alone, there's cici and the other people.

I start to feel the story, the intrict, the drama, the problem, and so on.

By Saturday just got a news that the ceramic tile that I deliver from here is not enough. Even I already spare to broken things. And today that problem just solved.

The problem of ceramic tile has just been done, another thing happen. The rolling door just start producing. I thought he already start producing. I estimate by the end of this week he can install. Too bad, he needs 2 weeks produce and time to deliver. What the aaaaa,,, i thought he produces it near site. It's out of island.

The rolling door not yet done, then something come up. The box panel for electricity. I dunno why they installed in sales area, not in storage. Grrrgrrr,,, thanks God the guy is cooperative. Hope the client understand.

Please be good to me and us.*fingercrossed

No comments:

Post a Comment