Wednesday, March 26, 2014

if... i don't have any friends

this thought just happen by the effect that i'm not really like to be interact with other, especially when they let me down. why they do that to me? and strangely why i was easily to absorb it to my mind.

the routine, how my friends and i always do the same thing together, such as go home after school. they can't and i have to be alone.

maybe the starting point is when i was senior high. not got so much in touch with others, makes me have to do all the things by myself. and so far I CAN DO IT. and get used to be one.

if i can be one, why should i have many?

this is maybe the reason why people individualist. i dunno why, maybe it's because the trusting problem or many people can change easily and suddenly. one day they are hot, the next day they're cold.

if... i don't have any friends, can i live?
based on my kost experience (living away from my home and family), so far i can make it. i can buy food from other, laundry by other, cleaning by myself, transport i can browse it.

i can live like-robotic or freely. do what i want.

watch korean drama titled 'flower boy next door'. it shows how the girl can live alone.

so far, i learn myself that i am prefer to watching or as i called it observe other than do talking. it doesn't mean that i don't like socializing. still love it, but should be the right person with the same interest with me, we can click.

No comments:

Post a Comment